How RADIO44 may collect, use, process, disclose and safeguard information we obtain through the Service (including our website, www.RADIO44.co.ke and our mobile applications, and in connection with our partner and vendor relationships.
- What personal information do we collect?
The information we may collect about you will vary depending on how you interact and engage with us. It may include the following:
- General identification and contact information
We may collect your name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, user name, password, age, gender, date of birth.
- Marketing preferences
We may collect information if you access our services or programmes such as how you use our services and the articles you read.
- Information if you communicate with our stations or website
If you call, text, email or otherwise communicate with us, we may collect your name, location and a brief summary of your contribution or opinion. Please note this may include sensitive information (e.g. political opinion, religious beliefs) as above.
- Location information
We will have information regarding your general geographic location based on your IP address and the GPS of your mobile device.
We process your data when it is in our legitimate interest to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include:
– to improve our content, products, services and customer experiences by monitoring your use of our services and working with our suppliers to improve the products and services we offer, develop new content and services
– to create profiles for targeted advertising and marketing opportunities
– to show adverts to the people most likely to be interested in the products and services being promoted
– to ensure the security and integrity of our services
– to ensure that our Websites and Apps operate effectively
– to protect customers and other individuals and maintain their safety, health and welfare
– for market research
– to deal with your requests, complaints and enquiries
- Who do we share your personal information with?
- Our group companies
If you enter a competition, we may, if you have agreed, disclose your information to the competition sponsors. If you are a prize winner, we will give your information to the sponsors and share your information with the parties who assist us in providing prizes to the winners.
We may carry out research or analysis, which contains your personal information, via our sites, and share aggregated responses to questions with our partner organizations.
- Our service providers
We may share your personal data with our external third-party service providers.
These include other professional advisors, IT systems, support and hosting service providers, printing, advertising, marketing, market research and analysis service providers, website analytics and similar third party vendors and outsources service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.